UP Police Constable Admit Card 2018: The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) will release the admit cards of the Constable Recruitment exam 2018 anytime soon. Once, the UP Police Constable Exam 2018 admit cards will be released, all the candidates can download the same from the official website of UPPRPB, the link for which is uppbpb.gov.in . As per the schedule released by UPPRPB, the Constable Recruitment exam will be held on January 27 and January 28.
UP Police Constable Admit Card 2018: Here’s how to download
- Go to the official website, uppbpb.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on “download admit card”
- Enter all the required information like registration number, date of birth and other details in the prescribed format
- On submitting the same, the admit cards will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take print out of the same for future use.
UP Police Constable Admit Card 2018: Details of the vacancy
Total posts: 49,568 posts
- Constable (Citizen Police): 31,360 posts
- Constable (Provincial Armed Constabulary): 18,208 posts
Selection procedure for UP Police Constable Exam 2018
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance/evaluation in –
Scrutiny of Documents
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
The UP Police Constable Recruitment Exam 2018 will consist of questions from General Knowledge, General Hindi, Quantitative and Mental ability, and Reasoning Ability.
UP Police Constable Exam 2018: Pay scale
The selected candidates will be paid between Rs 5,200 to 20,200 per month with Grade Pay Rs 2,000.