GATE Admit Card 2019: The admit cards of the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2019 have been released by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras.
All the candidates appearing for GATE 2019 can download the admit card from the official websites, gate.iitm.ac.in or appsgate.iitm.ac.in
The admit cards for GATE 2019 were released around 4 pm.
IIT Madras to conduct GATE 2019
As per the schedule, IIT Madras will conduct the exam on February 2, 3, 9 and 10, 2019 in forenoon and afternoon session. GATE 2019 result will be declared on March 16.
GATE 2019 admit cards out: Here’s how to download
- Go to the official website, gate.iitm.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the link which says GATE 2019 admit cards
- Enter all the required details
- On submitting the same, the admit cards will be displayed
- Check all the information printed on the admit cards carefully
- Download the GATE 2019 admit cards
GATE 2019: Examination schedule and timings
What is new in GATE 2019?
A new paper Statistics (ST) is added in GATE 2019 syllabus. All the candidates can check the detailed syllabus here.
GATE 2019: Important dates to remember
- Last date for the change of examination city (an additional fee will be applicable): November 16
- Admit card will be available from January 4, 2019
- Result will be declared on March 16
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all India examination that primarily tests the comprehensive understanding of various undergraduate subjects in engineering and technology.
The exam is conducted for admissions into post-graduate programmes in Indian institutes of higher education with financial assistance provided by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) and other government agencies.