OTET admit card 2018: Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test(OTET) admit card has been released online on the official website of the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha– Bseodisha.ac.in . Candidates, who have applied for the OTET 2018 exam may download their OTET admit card now from the website, bseodisha.ac.in.
OTET admit card 2018: How to download
- Go to the official website of BSE, Odisha.
- Click on the link “019-01-09 ADMIT CARD FOR OTET-2018” from homepage
- You will be directed to a page hosted by India Results, enter your registration number and email ID there
- Click on login button
- Download your OTET admit card from next page and save it for future use
The application process for OTET 2018 ended in November and the last date to fill up and apply for the examination was till November 28, 2018.
OTET 2018 exam: Paper pattern
- OTET 2018 exam will comprise of two papers- Paper I & Paper II
- Both the papers will have 150 multiple choice questions in the exam within 2.5 hours duration
The OTET-2012 syllabus as developed by the TE and SCERT, Odisha as per the guidelines of the NCTE, will be applicable for the OTET 2018.
The detail syllabus of OTET is also available in www.bseodisha.ac.in at the link “OTET Syllabus” and www.scertorissa.org.
OTET is a qualifying examination for candidates who wish to work as teachers for Classes I to VIII in the schools of the State Government, private aided schools and private unaided schools in Odisha.