JKBOSE Results 2018: The Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education (JKBOSE) has declared the results of the class 10 Jammu zone annual regular exam 2018. All the candidates can check their scores on the official website of JKBOSE, the link for which is jkbose.ac.in
Meanwhile, JKBOSE declared the result of Class 10 Annual Regular Exam 2018 (Kashmir Division) on December 30. The Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education (JKBOSE) has declared the result of Class 10 Annual Regular Exam 2018 (Kashmir Division).
Among the districts, Pulwama fared the best with overall pass percentage of 84.50 per cent, followed by Shopian at 83 per cent, Srinagar at 81.90 per cent, Kulgam 80.50 per cent, Anantnag 78 per cent, Baramulla 74.84 per cent, Ganderbal 73.16 per cent, Budgam 72.79 per cent, Kupwara 62.92 per cent and Bandipora 62.26 per cent.
JKBOSE Class 10th Jammu Result 2018: Here’s how to check
- Go to the official website, jkbose.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘class 10 results’
- Enter examination roll number or name
- Click ‘search’
- Results will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take print out of the same for future use.
As per reports, JKBOSE will release the results of JKBOSE 12th Result 2018 annual regular for kashmir division winter zone soon.
The Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education was established through a legislation under the Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education Act, 1975.
Functions of BOSE
- Conduct public examinations of secondary and higher secondary Classes
- Prepare and publish results of examinations
- Grant diplomas and certificates
- Prescribe the courses of instruction, scheme of studies, prepare syllabi, curriculum and textbooks for the School Education as per National Policy on Education
- Print and supply textbooks to the School Education Department
- Provide education through State Open School under open distance learning (ODL) mode for those who have missed formal schooling
- Award medals and prizes to meritorious students in public examinations
- Grant affiliation to private (secondary and higher secondary) schools
- Implement National Sponsored Schemes like Adolescence Education Programme, NTSE/NMMS, Scholarships, National Achievement Survey, etc.